Are you astonished at how much there is to do and know to ensure your business is a success and grows? Would you like a dedicated expert on hand to guide and support you? How about access to efficient business software that will help you do more and save you time?
Designed for the small business owner, Absa Business Advantage is a package that combines the advantages of an Absa Small Business Cheque Account with expert advice, seminars, networking opportunities, and over R14 000 worth of essential business software and training courses.
Everything you need to make sure you can guide and grow your business smoothly and with confidence, Absa's Business Advantage will help you plot a course from business survival to business success.
Business Advantage could be the right choice if you:
- Are a small business owner who would like to have a dedicated expert on hand to offer guidance and support
- Would like to attend networking events to find new customers and forge profitable relationships with other small business owners
- Would like to be invited to seminars where key business issues are tackled and practical solutions shared
- Want to receive software that will improve the productivity of your business, helping you to do more and saving you time
- Would like access to a range of business training courses, covering every skill required to run a successful business
Did You Know?
- Expert advice, guidance and access to your own Small Business Banker whose goal is to understand you and your business and who is dedicated to helping you grow and succeed
- Networking events, regular events where you can meet and develop relationships with other Absa customers to help find new customers and forge reliable, profitable relationships with suppliers and business partners
- Access to local best practice seminars where you will learn the know-how you need to deal with the key challenges affecting your business
- Business skills training courses so you can enjoy access to hundreds of training courses, covering everything from negotiating the best deals and delivering effective communications to providing first class customer service and building your own business website, worth R7 000
- Convenient day-to-day banking from a comprehensive current account offering 24/7 access to funds and affordable credit
- Succeed magazine, keep up-to-date with the latest business issues and opportunities that affect you and your business with a free monthly subscription to a leading small business magazine
- Bookkeeping software, use QuickBooks to keep track of money coming in and going out of your business, including who owes you and who you owe, your VAT calculations and returns, which of your products, services and customers make you the best return and how profitable your business is
- Business-planning software let you get access to more than 500 sample plans that will help you quickly and simply create break even and sales forecasts and build a sound business case for potential investors
- Marketing-planning software helps you understand what makes your business special and how to effectively compete with the competition so you can attract and keep valuable customers