Purchasing Credit Card
A convenient, uncomplicated way of managing your day-to-day sundry business expenses
- Used on behalf of company
- Limited interest free days
- Can be used internationally
- Helps manage company expenses
Would you like a convenient, uncomplicated way of managing your day-to-day sundry business expenses? Are you looking for an alternative to making sure there is always plenty of petty cash available and that it is being properly managed and controlled? If so, the Purchasing Credit Card is what you’re looking for.
A credit card that can be issued to multiple users and is backed up by detailed reporting, the Purchasing Credit Card is designed to make managing your company’s expenditure on low-value, sundry purchases as easy as possible, even if these purchases are made internationally.
With the Purchasing Credit Card, there is no need to be concerned about potential misuse of the card. You are able to control access to and usage of the card by setting restrictions on who can use the card, how much they can spend and even which merchants are authorised to process transactions. The detailed, customisable reporting capabilities also ensure that you can monitor usage of the card, as well as your company’s expenditure.
With 37 days interest-free and the option to pay your payment in full or in instalments, the Purchasing Credit Card for all types of businesses simplifies the administration of your sundry business expenses, increasing productivity and giving you complete peace of mind.
A Purchasing Credit Card could be the right choice if you:
- Are a business owner or a manager looking for a flexible tool to help you manage your company’s daily business expenses
- Need to have multiple users linked to the same account
- Would like the security of being able to limit access to and usage of the card
- Would like the option to pay the account in full each month or to pay the minimum instalment amount
- Want competitive rates and up to 37 days interest-free
- Would like to be able to use the card for international purchases
- A business credit card that can be used to purchase low-value or sundry items
- The option to pay the account in full each month or to pay the minimum instalment amount
- The ability to manage your cash flow, with up to 37 days interest-free
- Detailed statements that can be viewed through a variety of channels, including Business Internet Banking, Cellphone Banking and Telephone Banking, and multi-level billing options
- Customised statements to suit your company’s administrative needs
- Professional report printing, recurring report functionality and ad hoc reporting tools
- Management Information System capabilities, including vendor analysis, exception reporting, VAT reporting and cost allocation
- The ability to restrict access and usage by implementing Merchant Category Code
- Blocking, and setting daily and transaction limits
- A credit card for small business that can be used worldwide
- A PIN code that can be used to draw cash or make internet purchases
- Competitive debit and credit interest
- Free corporate liability waiver
- Lost card benefits, including protection against all transactions from the date of loss or theft of the card (provided the loss is reported straight away)