Small Business Cheque Account
An efficient, hassle-free way of taking care of all of your daily business banking needs
- Valid ID for all mandated officials and proof of residence
- Proof of company registration
- Proof of business address
- SARS document with income tax number
- VAT registration certificate
- Cheque book
- Overdraft facility
- Sweeping facility
Are you looking for an efficient, hassle-free way of taking care of all of your daily business banking needs? Do you need a flexible current account that will let you perform transactions and monitor your finances in a variety of convenient ways, including via cellphone, telephone, ATM, branch and the internet? There’s a lot to do when you’re growing a business and the Small Business Cheque Account is designed to make managing your business finances as effortless as possible.
The Small Business Cheque Account from Absa is as cost-effective as it is convenient as many of the available functions are charged on a pay-as-you-use basis, rather than as fixed monthly costs. It is also designed to be able to expand with your business since it can host multiple users, each with their own cards, but restricted to the transaction limits that you specify.
Once you open a Small Business Cheque Account, you will be issued with a debit card and cheque book, allowing you to pay third parties without having to carry cash.
A Small Business Cheque Account could be the right choice if you:
- Financial Transactions, so you can carry out a range of everyday banking transactions including third-party payments, cash deposits and cash withdrawals at any Absa branch or ATM, stop orders, and inter-account transfers.
- A Debit card, a convenient purchasing card that can be used at any merchant bearing the Visa/Maestro/Mastercard signs. Multiple cards with individual limits and PIN codes, as well as limited or specialised functions, can be issued.
- A Cheque book with multiple signatories so you don’t have to carry cash to make third-party payments
- Tax and VAT Statements
- An overdraft to meet your short-term financing needs, you have the option of extending your credit by taking on an overdraft
- NotifyMe to keep track of your company’s finances by SMS or e-mail
- Funds Sweeping lets you automatically transfer excess funds to a nominated interest-bearing account
- Immediate Funds Clearance for branch counter deposits