Ideal for the small business that hasn't yet built up a banking history or doesn't need credit right away
- Valid ID for all members or partners
- Proof of company registration
- Proof of business address
- SARS documentation with income tax number
- VAT registration certificate
- Straight forward bank account
- Multiple cards can be issued
- Funds are easily accessible at ATM's
Are you an entrepreneur or owner of a small business that hasn’t yet built up a banking history? Do you need an account to take care of your everyday banking needs, but don’t need immediate access to credit? Then Absa’s BizTransact Account could be the perfect choice for you.
The BizTransact Account is a fully functioning current account for small businesses that will let you perform transactions and monitor your finances in a variety of convenient ways, including via cellphone, telephone, ATM, branch and the internet, but does not offer an overdraft or a cheque book.
Once you open the account, you will be issued with a dual-function ATM and debit card that allows you to pay third parties without having to carry cash.
A BizTransact Account could be the right choice if you:
- Would like a straightforward bank account to manage your small business everyday banking needs
- Own a small business that doesn’t yet have a banking history
- Have no immediate need for credit, such as a cheque book or overdraft facility
- Would like to build up your small business’ credit history
- Would like to access your business account at your convenience using Absa Business Internet, Cellphone or Telephone Banking
Did You Know?
- Financial Transactions, carry out a range of everyday banking transactions including third-party payments, cash deposits and cash withdrawals at any Absa branch or ATM, stop orders, and inter-account transfers.
- Dual-function ATM and debit card, receive a convenient purchasing card that can be used at any Absa ATM or merchant bearing the Visa or Mastercard signs
- Affordable fees, as the BizTransact Account is charged on a pay-as-you-use basis, rather than a fixed monthly cost, ensuring that you only pay for what you use
- Convenient access, in addition to Absa’s nationwide network of branches and ATMs, access your account using Absa Business Internet, Cellphone and Telephone Banking
- Credit history, build up the credit history of your small business
- NotifyMe, keep track of your company’s finances by SMS or email