Looking for a safer and more efficient way to pay wages than using cash?
CashSend Plus allows you to electronically transfer funds to a recipient, who can withdraw the funds without needing a card of bank account from any Absa ATM, by making use of the access code you create and supply via Internet Banking.
- As a business owner you do not have to withdraw cash to pay wages
- Save the payments made as CashSend Plus beneficiaries for future use
- No registration fee
- The recipient who you are paying does not require a bank account
- You are not required to be in the same physical proximity to the recipient to pay in cash, as the recipient can withdraw cash from any Absa ATM
- The Absa CashSend Plus system will send the recipient a 10 digit reference code via SMS
- The total amount of sent money must be withdrawn for each transaction – partial withdrawals are not possible
- If any of the reference codes are lost, the sender can retrieve them via Internet Banking
- Allows for a maximum of R3 000 per transaction (maximum ATM withdrawal limit)
- Single and multiple CashSend Plus payments can be captured
- A CashSend Plus payment can be made from a cheque or savings account only and must be initiated via Internet Banking