Business Internet Banking
With your busy schedule, does waiting in a queue to do your business banking seem like an unnecessary chore? Would you like the convenience of being able to manage your company’s finances at any time of the day or night, without leaving the office? Absa Business Internet Banking allows you to conduct most of your routine banking transactions from your desk, using your computer.
With Absa Business Internet Banking, you can transform your office computer into a complete financial management centre. You can perform a wide variety of transactions and get instant information on your accounts, including making payments and inter-account transfers, topping up prepaid airtime, setting SMS notifications and payment reminders, even paying outstanding traffic fines.
Absa Business Internet Banking offers you easy and safe access to your accounts 24 hours a day, banking from the convenience of the office, and the freedom of managing your finances directly.
Even if you don’t have internet access at work or at home, you can use an Internet kiosk at any of our branches. You won’t have to stand in queues and you can print out full A4 account statements.
Be the first to try out Absa Online – our innovative new internet banking service
Absa Business Internet Banking could be the right choice if you:
- Do not have time to waste standing in queues
- Need to be able to manage your small business’s finances from the convenience of your office
- Want secure access to your business’s bank accounts at anytime and from anywhere
Did You Know?
- Open accounts accounts in real-time, which means your new account is immediately active on completion of the online transaction
- CashSend will allow you to electronically transfer funds to a recipient, who is then able to withdraw the funds without needing a card of bank account, making use of the access code you create, from any Absa ATM
- Credit Card transactions, inclusive of credit card and budget statements, the transfer of funds from your card budget account and the payment/ settlement of your budget account\
- Balances and statements, view balances, statements and your statement history online, with the ability to print, fax or e-mail these
- Beneficiary payments can be made online, either on a regular basis or once-off
- Purchase Prepaid airtime for a number of providers online
- Payment notifications, lets send you notifications of payments made to yourself or to a beneficiary via SMS, e-mail or fax
- Payment reminders ensure you never miss a payment by setting reminders
- Stop payments, so you can stop either a cheque or a debit order online, without having to go to a branch
- Transaction limits let you set and maintain daily payment limits for transactions on your account
- Notifications, so you receive notifications of your Internet Banking activities, for example, when you login
- Customisation and information updates change your settings according to your preferences and update your personal information, such as address details
- Authorisations, provide access to additional users and restrict their use of functionality as required
- UIF and personal tax payment, make your UIF and SARS payments online
- MyAbsa, access a consolidated view of your investments held with Absa through Internet banking
- Pay traffic fines conveniently pay any traffic fines you incur and receive proof of those payments