Ways to Bank
The Absa Solutions Account
A basic, cost-effective account which helps you manage your finances better if you find yourself under debt review
- Valid Identity Document
- Proof of residence
- Over 18 years old
- A flat monthly fee
- Free Cellphone Banking
- Free NotifyMe
A basic, cost-effective account which helps you manage your finances better, if you find yourself under debt review.
Being under debt review can be difficult. That is why the Absa Solutions Account has been designed to help you manage your finances better, especially your everyday banking.
To make it even easier to stick to a monthly budget, a flat monthly fee is charged for all basic services. There is no limit to the number of transactions, and this account – together with debt counselling – will ensure that you have full control of your finances again.
- No limit to the number of transactions
- A debit card which allows you to transact with convenience
- Most transactions are included in the monthly fee
- You may use the account for debit orders, stop orders, money transfers and account payments
- Make withdrawals, deposits, payments, transfers and print statements at any Absa ATM
- No penalty charges will be levied against your account
- Free Cellphone Banking when you open the account
- Monitoring of your account transactions wherever you are with NotifyMe
- Disputes with credit providers will be resolved by the National Debt Mediation Association, if they fail, the matter will be referred to the Credit Ombud