Ways to Bank
To make banking easier, we’ve made it possible for you to transact whenever you need to wherever you are.
Whatever way you choose to bank, you can rest assured that with Absa your transactions will always be carried out quickly, securely and efficiently.
An extensive network of branches, self service kiosks and ATMs across the country ensures you are never far from the banking services you require; whether you want to discuss your options with a knowledgeable consultant or carry out your day-to-day banking transactions without having to wait in line.
At any Absa ATM, access the cash in your bank account whenever you need it, day or night, check your account balances, request statements, make payments, top up prepaid airtime and use CashSend.
Did You Know?
- Go to an Absa Branch where you will enjoy the full complement of banking services conducted by friendly and efficient consultants, whose mission it is to meet each of your banking needs and answer your queries.
- Absa branches have standard opening times but for your convenience some Absa branches have extended opening hours during month end and on weekends.
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 15:30
- Saturday's - 08:00 - 11:00
- The universal Absa branch code is 632005, which can be used for all payments and transfers to any Absa account.
- Some branches have internet kiosks where you can safely do all your Internet Banking and avoid the hassles of the queues.
- Not all branches have foreign exchange services, so call your branch before to make sure.
Internet Kiosks can be found inside branches and gives you access to:
- General Absa information
- Absa Internet Banking
- Absa Online
Other online Absa applications such as:
- Business Integrator
- Online Share Trading
- Savings and Investment Accounts, etc
The benefits and functions of Self Service Kiosks include:
- Up to 90 days of statements in an A4 format - electronically stamped for easy verification by a 3rd party
- Mini statements
- Payments (bill and own defined beneficiaries)
- Prepaid airtime & funeral policy
- Traffic fine payment
- Pin Functions
- CashSend - send only
- ATM Loans – apply for a loan between R250 and R2 000
- Scan n Pay –payment by card
- Portfolio enquiry – all your accounts at a glance