Saving & Investing
Private Client Asset Management
This Asset Management service specialises in the active management of long-term equity portfolios, money market, bond, balanced and specialised portfolios.
Do you have more than R 1 000 000 to invest directly into the markets or do you already have a sophisticated, uniquely-spread portfolio that is becoming increasingly difficult to manage? Absa Asset Management Private Clients actively manages a variety of portfolios, each structured to meet specific objectives.
While a core focus is the active management of long-term equity portfolios for private clients and trusts, Absa Asset Management Private Clients also manages money market, bond and balanced portfolios, as well as specialised portfolios for companies and smaller institutions with portfolios of R1 000 000 and above.
Accredited by the Financial Services Board, Absa Asset Management Private Clients handles portfolios for a nominal management fee based on a percentage of the portfolio’s market value, creating a strong incentive to provide consistently good growth over time.
What are the advantages?
- Bespoke investment portfolios
- Personal contact and a regular flow of information from portfolio managers
- A strong governance process that aims to protect your investment
- Portfolio administration services
How to qualify:
- A minimum investment of R1 000 000 is required at inception to ensure an optimal portfolio structure and spread of risk.