Saving & Investing
Linked Investments enable you to invest across a wide range of collective investment schemes offered by different fund management companies, on a single investment administration platform. Investments are made via discretionary and retirement products such as investment accounts, retirement annuities and living annuities.
What are the advantages?
- A single view of your investment portfolio
- Regular and consolidated investment reporting to keep you up to date with your investments
- No penalties relating to stopping your contributions to your retirement annuity fund
- A wide range of tailor-made investment portfolios
- Easy-to-understand investment solutions
- Flexible investment terms
How to qualify:
- You need to meet the minimum lump sum investment amount of R50 000 or be able to afford the monthly debit order of R500 for each fund before you can invest