There is a way to assist your family in the case of death, and that is by taking up sufficient life insurance cover, or by supplementing your existing cover with Lifelong Provider.
Get peace of mind and protect your family’s future by taking out a Lifelong Provider policy. You have a choice of cover options, ranging from R50 000 to R200 000, in the event of death due to natural and accidental causes.
Lifelong Provider could be the right choice if you:
- Are between the ages of 24 and 49
- Want to buy affordable life cover, or want to add to your current life insurance
- Would like to choose from cover options ranging from R50 000 up to R200 000, available in units of R10 000
- Would like to pay affordable premiums. For example, a 35 year old can take out R100 000 death cover for R130.50 per month, including fees.
- Want the benefit to be paid directly into your estate, or to your nominated beneficiary
- A cash lump sum in the event of natural or accidental death, of between R50 000 and R200 000, depending on the cover you have chosen
- No medical tests are required for acceptance
- Benefits are paid directly into your estate or to your nominated beneficiary
- Cover is available for you and your spouse. The policy for your spouse is sold as a separate and independent policy