Absa Home Loan Protector
In life it's not always possible to prevent the worst from occurring, but you can still plan to financially protect your family against calamities. The Absa Homeloan Protector is a life insurance policy that covers your home loan in the event of death or disability.
Rest easy knowing that, should something happen to you, any outstanding debt on your property will be covered and the family home will remain exactly that.
The Absa Homeloan Protector could be the right choice if:
- Your home loan is less than R1 million.
- You want to protect your family financially by covering any outstanding debt on your property should anything happen to you.
- You want to provide financial security for your family.
- Death Benefit
- Absa Life shall in the event of death of the life Insured pay a lump sum benefit equal to the chosen Sum Insured. Both natural and accidental deaths are covered.
- Permanent and Temporary Disability Benefit
- This benefit provides cover in the event of the total and permanent or temporary disablement of the Life Insured.
- Guaranteed Insurability Benefit
- This benefit provides the option to increase the Sum Insured on each of the first four policy anniversaries, with no proof of health required.
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- The Death Benefit Sum Insured will be paid if the Life Insured is suffering from a terminal illness.