Absa idirect Personal Accident and Liability
Absa idirect offers both personal accident and personal liability insurance.
Personal accident insurance is important because costly accidents can happen to anyone at anytime. Often taken out in combination with life insurance, personal accident insurance is an affordable, economical way of financially protecting your whole family against accidental death, permanent and temporary disability, without the hassles of medical examinations and documentation.
Not matter how active your lifestyle, personal liability insurance is an important way of protecting your family from the financial burdens of third party compensation claims for accidental death, bodily injury or property damage.
Absa idirect Personal Insurance could be the right choice if you:
- Would like to enjoy fixed excesses, regardless of the nature of your claim
- Want access to assistance services for 24/7 professional help with medical and other emergencies
- Would like to enjoy a Lifestyle Programme that entitles you to special offers and exclusive discounts from a number of well-known retailers and service providers
- Would like to be rewarded for not claiming for a period of 3 consecutive years by having 10% of your premiums paid on your behalf, increasing to 15% in the 4th year and 20% every year thereafter
Did You Know?
- Personal accident insurance provides for complete peace of mind. This insurance covers you and your family in the dread event of death, permanent disability or temporary disability (which prevents you from performing business and normal activities). Includes emergency rescue and transportation, medical and hospital expenses.
- Personal liability insurance provides for cost-effective protection. This isnurance protects you and your family against claims from a third party for compensation as a result of your actions. It includes R3 million cover if you become legally liable to pay compensation for accidental death, bodily injury or property damage, with the option of increasing it to either R5 or R10 million.
- A fixed, flat excess amount to ensure that you are never faced with a nasty surprise when it comes to claiming.
- Access to assistance services for round the clock, professional help with roadside, medical or household emergencies.
- A Lifestyle Programme that gives you special offers and exclusive discounts from a number of well-known retailers and service providers.
- A Refund Benefit that rewards you with 10% of premiums paid after 3 claim-free years, increasing to 15% in the 4th year and 20% every year after.
- Absa idirect is part of the Absa Group – so you know you’re dealing with the very best.