Not sure how you are going to pay your tuition fees and buy all the textbooks you need? We offer our Absa customers the opportunity to take out study loans to finance their own studies or those of their loved ones.
An Absa Study loan offers you:
- Financing of SETA and SAQA courses, textbooks, accommodation and equipment fees
- Lending at prime linked interest rates
- Absa Study loans are offered at 9 Absa Student bureaus situated in SA’s leading tertiary institutions; the Absa sales contact centre and 100 selected Absa branches throughout the country
- Numerous launches take place during the year to make students aware of Absa’s great study loan benefits, including a give-away for a car!
- Customers need to earn a monthly income of minimum R3000 per month
- Customers are approved based on their affordability and risk
- Proof of income from the person undertaking the study loan
- Proof of study and course costs for the year of study required
- Customers pay the prime interest rate on their study loans
- Customers are offered 15% discount on study equipment when they apply for a study loan
- The study loan forms part of the Student Package, which includes a student credit card and a cheque account
- Access to a Credit Protection Plan which covers the outstanding amount of the study loan in events of disability, retrenchment, dread disease or loss of life