Finance your Lifestyle
If you are an Absa customer earning R8 000 or more a month, a Revolving Loan will allow you to access funds whenever you need it.
A Revolving Loan is an ongoing or ‘open’ loan facility for an agreed amount. Provided a minimum of 15% of the approved loan has been repaid, you can re-borrow back to the approved limit without affecting your monthly repayments. This means that you can access the available funds whenever you need them, without having to reapply each time.
Not for you? Find the right loan.
A Revolving Loan could be the right choice if you:
- Would like ongoing access to a loan of R15 000 or more
- Do not want to have to reapply each time you withdraw funds
- Would like fixed monthly repayments that do not fluctuate with changes in the prime rate
- Are a South African citizen or permanent resident, 18 years or older, with a valid identity document
- Earn a minimum monthly income of R8 000
Did You Know?
- Ongoing access to a loan between R8 000 and up to three times your gross monthly salary (Subject to credit risk assessment)
- Fixed monthly instalments calculated as 1/40th of the approved loan amount (please note that this does not translate into 40 equal payments)
- The ability to pay your loan off faster as additional deposits are accepted as capital reductions
- An affordable Credit Protection Plan to settle the outstanding balance in the case of death, disability or retrenchment
- Interest rates based on your individual risk profile