Looking for a safer and more efficient way to pay wages than using cash?
CashSend Plus allows you to electronically transfer funds to a recipient, who can then withdraw the funds without needing a card or bank account from any Absa ATM, by making use of the access code you create and supply via Absa Online for Business.
- Allows for a maximum of R3 000 per transaction (this is the maximum ATM withdrawal limit)
- You can set and maintain limits at the branch
- The total amount of sent money must be withdrawn for each transaction – partial withdrawals are not possible
- We’ll send the recipient a 10 digit withdrawal number via SMS - if the withdrawal number is lost, you (the sender) can retrieve it from Absa Online for Business
- Single or multiple CashSend Plus payments can be captured – up to 50 per batch
- A CashSend Plus payment can be made from a business cheque or savings account only and must be initiated via Absa Online for Business
- As a business owner you do not have to withdraw cash to pay wages
- Save payments made as CashSend Plus beneficiaries for future use
- No registration fee
- The recipient you are paying does not need a bank account
- You do not need to be in the same physical proximity as the recipient to pay them - the recipient can withdraw cash from any Absa ATM
- Apply for CashSend Plus at any branch
- Write a formal letter (resolution) requesting CashSend Plus – it should be typed on your company/closed corporation’s letterhead and signed by all relevant parties:
- In the case of a close corporation, all the members must sign the resolution
- In the case of a company, the resolution is normally passed by a meeting of the directors
- Hand the letter to the branch along with the ‘CashSend Plus’ application form
- Sign the ‘CashSend Plus’ terms and conditions
- Attach a copy of your ID book to your registration
CashSend Plus is only available to non-individual customers. If you’d like to make payments as an individual, you can use CashSend .