Would you like the peace of mind of knowing that, should your business’s valuable assets be damaged or destroyed, you will be adequately compensated for any loss and can recover quickly? Would you like insurance options that can be tailored to the particular needs of your business?
Absa’s comprehensive range of business insurance products will help you protect your livelihood by making sure that, if things go wrong or something bad happens, you are adequately compensated for the loss and can recover much quicker.
As a small business owner, you can choose from a range of traditional and specialist insurance products to ensure you are covered for the risk exposure and wealth creation needs you face. You can choose between general, specialist and agricultural assets and crop cover, and the products are designed to ensure you get an integrated solution that is right for your business.
Let us help you safeguard your livelihood and assets.
- Want to protect your livelihood against potential dangers, such as fire or theft
- Would like to choose an option tailored to meet the specific needs of your business
- Would like the peace of mind of knowing that you will be adequately compensated for any loss and can recover quickly
A range of comprehensive business insurance options, including:
- General Business Cover
- A range of assets, including buildings, content, stock, machinery and vehicles
- Gross profit income and additional costs
- Legal liabilities, such as those relating to property owners, tenants and products
- Specialist Business Cover
- Guarantees of consignment stock, contract performance and lease deposits
- Plant and specialised electronic equipment
- Contract liabilities
- Transporters using heavy commercial vehicles, as well as cargo in transit
- Agricultural assets cover
- Against fire, accidents and personal risks (including household contents and vehicles)
- Property, including fire and allied perils
- Equipment, including motors, harvesters, tractors, irrigation systems, livestock and pedigreed animals
- Engineering and liabilities, including spread of fire
- Premiums and underwriting based on your personal needs and risk profiles
- Crop insurance
- Provides cover against hail, frost, fire, excessive rain, drought, heat waves and chemical damage
- Covers wheat, maize, sunflowers, cotton, potatoes, amongst other crop types
- Solutions to insure livestock, and even provide cover against fire on pasture