Business Current Account
To assist you in managing your day-to-day finances in the fastest and most efficient manner, the Business Current Account offers you a wide range of features.
An overdraft facility can also be provided on Business Current Accounts, to provide businesses with short-term working capital finance.
Your Relationship Executive is responsible for your overall banking relationship with Absa, and will determine your business needs to provide tailored financial solutions.
Did You Know?
- Chequebook available upon request; cheques are printed with serial numbers for record purposes
- Chequebooks are printed by Absa printers and can be personalised to your specifications
- Statements provided daily, weekly or monthly
- An overdraft facility is available as bridging finance, subject to the borrowing powers of the company
- Stop payments to accomodate lost or stolen cheques
- Sweeping for funds to be transferred automatically on a regular basis from one or more current accounts to a nominated account, within the same legal entity to assist in funds management
- Cheque release; to prevent cheque fraud. All cheques issued are regarded as stopped for payment until you electronically authorise the Bank (in advance) to pay a specific cheque
- Cheque imaging; to identify cheque fraud as cheques can be photographed, both back and front, and the images are available online and can be printed at your office