Business Gold Credit Card
Pay for everything, from large expenses to daily sundries and low-value items, anywhere in the world
- One main business account
- Individual employee accounts
- Limited interest-free days
- Itemised statements
- Worldwide acceptance
Would you like an efficient way of managing daily business expenses? The Absa Business Gold Credit Card provides you with a single payment solution for all your business expenses, whether they are large payments for items like travel and accommodation or low-value purchases, such as stationery.
An Absa Business Gold Credit Card makes managing your company’s cash flow a breeze, even if purchases are made internationally. Ideal for any small business, the Absa Business Gold Credit Card offers a 55 day interest-free credit period, as well as the ability to pay the full amount monthly by debit order.
To simplify the administration of your business, the main account can host multiple users, each with a separate credit limit, determined by you, and individual account statement - in addition to the consolidated company account statement. You can use the detailed reporting capability to monitor the usage of the card, as well as your company’s expenditure.
Although the Absa Business Gold Credit Card offers you the many benefits that come with every one of Absa’s credit cards, it does not offer a budget facility, revolving credit, nor the ability to take out a secondary card.
A Business Gold Credit Card could be the right choice if you:
- Are a business owner looking for a flexible tool to help you manage your company’s cash flow
- Would like to have multiple users linked to the same account, each with a separate credit limit
- Want competitive rates and up to 55 days interest-free
- Would like to be able to use the card for international purchases
Did You Know?
- A small business credit card that can be used to pay for everything from large expenses to daily sundries and low-value items, anywhere in the world
- Payment is guaranteed to suppliers
- A consolidated account statement for your business; which can also be customised to suit your company's administrative needs
- Increased cash flow flexibility, with up to 55 days interest-free
- The ability to pay the full amount by monthly debit order
- Detailed statements that can be viewed through a variety of channels, including Business Internet, Cellphone and Telephone Banking
- Multiple users linked to a central account who each receive individual statements and charges
- A consolidated account statement sent to the business
- The ability to restrict access and usage by specifying individual credit limits for each user
- A choice between Visa and MasterCard
- A PIN code that can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM worldwide
- Competitive debit and credit interest
- Lost card benefits, including protection against all transactions from the date of loss or theft of the card (provided the loss is reported straight away)
- Automatic Basic Travel Insurance whenever travel tickets are purchased with the card (optional Extended Cover also available)