Why join us
Down to the basics: what do you get out of working for South Africa’s best bank (our opinion, but we are sure you will agree when you start working here)? Quite a lot of relevant benefits, actually.
There are a number of financial, lifestyle, career and community benefits that you will receive when you work for Absa, but the show-stoppers that get people’s attention are:
- No banking fees on transactions within the Absa account into which your salary is deposited – which will help cut back on those monthly banking fees
- Reduced interest rates on home loans and vehicle finance – cutting down your monthly repayments
- Staff and dependents bursary fund - because your family is also important to us
- A medical aid subsidy, because your health and your family’s health is an important gift that needs to be looked after
- Market-leading leave benefits – including maternity and study leave
- Wellness benefits with access to gyms and wellness centres
- Absa Group pension fund retirement benefits and group life scheme
- Learning and development programmes to fast-track your career
- Recognition for being exceptional – with Service Heroes, Prestige Awards and Long Service Awards
- Volunteer programmes that allow us to help our community individually and as a group
There are a lot of other benefits that come with being an Absa employee, and all of these contribute to making you feel like a valued part of the Absa family.