Careers in Banking
Ever wondered what we actually do at Absa? Want to have a look behind the curtain and see what makes us tick on a daily basis?
Then why not apply for our Career in Financial Services Programme and spend a few days with us at our offices?
A career in financial services can be exceptionally rewarding, and offers students a gateway of opportunity to grow themselves and develop their career paths in an optimal way. This may sound complex and difficult to achieve; but we have developed an interactive awareness programme that is designed to give high-school learners a feel of what the corporate financial environment is like.
Over the three days you will spend with us, we cover topics such as:
- Personal development
- Career opportunities in financial services, and the qualifications and skills that these careers require
- Networking and interacting with colleagues within Absa
- Which tertiary institutions would suit various career choices
- Bursary and funding options available
- Practical career tips such as CV writing and interviewing skills